UL-Solar 5 Watt 12 Volt DC Polycrystalline Solar Panel
The UL-Solar 5 Watt 12 volt DC high profile solar panel pv module is perfect for charging small batteries or trickle charging medium-sized batteries. High quality construction results in long life and enhanced cell performance. UL Solar modules are efficient, reliable and built to last and are engineered to withstand extreme temperatures and harsh weather conditions. It has a sealed weatherproof junction box and 10 foot electrical leads with ring terminals for quick and easy connection to most batteries with screw or bolt terminals which is a plus for prospecting when you have to move your equipment and need to be mobile. This along with 1/4in. pre-drilled mounting holes make it an overall quick and easy installation. This panel has a built-in blocking diode which prevents batteries from discharging through the panel at night.
UL-Solar Solartech photovoltaic M-Series Modules are constructed with high efficient polycrystalline solar cells and produce higher output per module than others in it class. This industrial grade module is an industry standard among various industry professionals.
5 Watt Solar Panel Features:
- A UL-approved AWG 18 cable is put into the fully sealed junction box (weather and UV resistant) material meet UL1703.
- (EVA) with TPT cushions the solar cells within the laminate an ensures the operating characteristics of the solar cells under virtually any climatic condition.
- Rigid anodized aluminum frame and low iron tempered glass.
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation.
- Proven junction box technology reliability.
- Proven superior field performance.
- Can be wired in series or parallel.
- Easy cable hook up to battery with installed ring connectors.
5 Watt Solar Panel Specifications:
- Max Rated Power: (Pmax) 5 Watts
- Voc: 21.7V
- Vop: 17.17V
- Short circuit current (Isc): 0.31A
- Working current (Iop): 0.29A
- Output Tolerance: +/- 5%
- Temperate coefficient of Isc: .05%/K
- Temperate coefficient of Voc: - 0.36%/K
- Temperate coefficient of power: Voc -0.46%/K
- Temperature range: -40C to +90C
- Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy type 6063-T5
- Tempered high transmission 3.2mm(1/8") glass
- Type of connection: Waterproof junction box IP65, UL94-5VA material
- Certifications: UL 1703, TUV, IEC, ISO, ETL Class I, Division 2, Groups C and D
- Junction box cable: 3m (9.85feet) 18 AWG Wire with blocking diode and ring terminals
- Size: 13.8in x 8.82in x 0.98in (350mm) x (224mm) x(25mm)
- Weight of Module: 2.86lbs (1.3kg)
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
When you need to keep your battery running in the field and you're not sure how to do it, this 5 Watt solar panel can keep you going longer without the noise, smells and inconvenience of a gas generator. It makes a great gift and stocking stuffer.
|UL-Solar 5 Watt 12V Poly Solar Panel
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE
SPECIAL AAGP PRICE ONLY $39.95!